Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Swimming Guidance learn / teach skills Module 16 of 16 Swim across the pool the ultimate goal and achievement .... post 57


We have learned to use our hands and arms. The 'hand holding technique' stimulated us to, without teaching the obvious, be independent of 'clutching' onto someone or something. We hold, we reach, we learn to open and to stretch our body. This action puts us into the opposite to fetal position, therefore we have confidence to physically express. Arms forward or up when diving into water is a safety precaution

We have reached the wonderful stage of swimming freely, without assistance or support. No swimming aids or goggles. We use our skills which we have learned through consistent and repeated practices
 
Swimming is safe and fun! We have one more step to go ....
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I still after all these years, since 1993, am totally charmed by the content of the educational video I Wish I Wish I was a Fish 'cos then I can Swim - Water Reborn
    I experience such pleasure and pride to know that I have touched on so many lives. May they too know, each and everyone, that they have touched on my life
    The knowledge, the skills, the skills for development .... physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically are ageless and timeless

    ReplyDelete