Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

About why I can guide you .... post 9

That which I share with you on this blog comes from personal experience, knowledge and research. I too need to build your trust so that the guidance shared, the advice you ask for is real and universal

Regardless of where you live in the world all skills used in water are the same. All water sports, disciplines are the same. We learn skills associated to that water activity in which we want to learn, participate in. The way in which we are taught or learn is the only difference. This skill is determined by knowledge and personal experience

The level of my participation is not important. My understanding thereof is. I was born with the intuition of 'just knowing how it feels', observational skills, the sense of where and how of the mind, which part of the body, the senses is used and the reaction to an action

I do not remember learning to swim, I always just could. This tells us that I learned from a really early age with no memories of fears just the love of being in water. Various collective water includes swimming pools, dams, rivers, waterfalls, lakes, estuaries, mangroves, the ocean. Activities include swimming and related sport, inland and surf life saving, open ocean kayaking, waveski surfing, kneeboard surfing of which each is self propelled

The gift I was born with, the experience of sport, recreational activities in water, the years of teaching gave to me the precious insight and understanding of desires, fears, frustration, achievements which in turn gave to me that which is needed for the rehabilitation of physical injury, joint replacement and much more

We have the advantage that any struggle of skills can be corrected via this written medium. Mostly, going back to basics is the simplest way. I think that you can trust me, hey!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment