Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

The overflowing 'Glass of Water' explained by my dearest friend .... post 16

About why I can guide you .... the 9th 'blog post'. Go back and read it. You will have a bigger smile on your friendly face when you read this post

My dearest friend of very many years said it like this when we were talking about why I started this YOUTUBE, BlogSpot, website project. You have so much knowledge and experience that you are like a 'Glass of Water', overflowing, and you just have to share it all with the world, splash the water. How apt how nice how precioussss my friend, thank you

Konnie did say that I may quote him and so this 'blog' is dedicated to him for many reasons. He is the Dad with his daughter Michelle, seen in the YOUTUBE Module 2 of 16 Swimming Guidance learn/teach skills in the Bath/Paddling Pool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AxY-lF8utA  The wonderful relationship between Dad and Michelle gave to this production which we share with you the simplicity of the teaching/learning process. The cameraman, Charles Maxwell, did one take in the paddling pool and one take in the bath. We see the skills, Michelle's ease and comfort of attempting, achieving them. Thank you Michelle

Since 1993 Konnie had also said that this production is years ahead of its time. Often he tried to talk me into writing a book. Twenty years later ... here we are and he is still my greatest supporter. We have so much to share with you too ....

No comments:

Post a Comment